Laws for Women to Live By
LAWS FOR WOMEN TO LIVE BY
- Don't imagine you can change a man — unless he's in diapers.
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.
- If they put a man on the moon — they should be able to put them all up there.
- Never let your man's mind wander — it's too little to be out alone.
- Go for younger men. You might as well — they never mature anyway.
- Men are all the same — they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
- Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
- Women don't make fools of men — most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
- Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.
- Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
- The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
- If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.
- Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
- Sadly, all men are created equal.