Country Song Titles
In Country music, sometimes the title is the best part...
- How can I miss you if you won't go away?
- You're the reason our kids are so ugly
- I've been flushed from the bathroom of your heart
- I keep forgettin' I forgot about you
- She got the gold mine and I got the shaft
- My wife ran off with my best friend and I sure do miss him
- I changed her oil, she changed my life
- Drop-kick me Jesus through the goalposts of life
- Thank God and Greyhound she's gone
- If you don't leave me alone I'll go and find someone else who will
- She got the ring and I got the finger
- I've got the hungries for your love and I'm waiting in your welfare line
- I fell in a pile of you and got love all over me.
- My John Deere was breaking your field while your Dear John was breaking my heart.
- I wouldn't take her to a dawg fight because I'm afraid she'd win.
- They may put me in prison but they can't stop my face from breaking out.