Henry Ford dies and goes to Heaven. At the Gates, St. Peter greets Ford, and tells him, "Well, you've been such a good guy, and your invention... the assembly line for the automobile... has changed the world. As a reward, you can hang out with anyone in Heaven you want." Ford thinks about it, and says, "I want to hang out with God Himself." So St. Peter takes Ford to the Throne Room and introduces him to God. The never-shy Ford then asks God, "When you invented Woman, what were you thinking?" God asks, "What do you mean?" "Well," says Ford, "You have some major design flaws in your invention:
- There's too much front end protrusion.
- It chatters way too much at high speeds.
- Maintenance is extremely high.
- It constantly needs repainting and refinishing.
- The rear end wobbles too much.
- The headlights are usually too small.
- And fuel consumption is outrageous.