Skip to the Content
Top 10 Reasons God Created Eve
- God worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
- God knew that Adam would one day require someone to locate and hand him the TV remote.
- God knew that Adam would never go out and get himself a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.
- God knew that Adam would never be able to make a doctor\'s, dentist or haircut appointment for himself.
- God knew that Adam would never be able to remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.
- God knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.
- As Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
- Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
- As the Bible says, It is not good for man to be alone!
- When God finished creating Adam, He stepped back, scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that."