Top 10 Signs You Had Too Much of the 90s.
- Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail.
- You faxed your Christmas list to your parents.
- You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
- You find you need PowerPoint to explain what you do for a living
- You think "progressing an action plan" and "calendarizing a project" are acceptable English phrases.
- You know the people at the airport hotels better than you know your next door neighbors.
- You ask your friends to "think out of the box" when making Friday night plans.
- You think a "half-day" means leaving at 5 o'clock
- You hear more jokes via email than in person.